Buy your Autel Evo 2 Pro from Aeromotus in Dubai, UAE.
A 1 inch sensor with 6K resolution. Capture stunning detail not previously possible on an aerial platform of this size. An adjustable aperture, HDR and intuitive camera controls make this the perfect choice for an aerial cinematographer or mapping pilot.
A tool that works as hard as you do. Designed with portability in mind, EVO 2 is built with quality craftsmanship. Each component of EVO 2 goes through multiple tests before assembly and every aircraft must pass a rigorous flight test before it leaves the factory
- Boasts flight times up to 40 minutes with a range of 5.5 miles
- 2.4Ghz antennas for up to a 9km range and better reception in urban areas
- 6K Video, 1-inch sensor, max ISO of 12,800, 20MP Stills.
- 12 image sensors create a 3D world for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance
- Built-in 3.3-inch OLED display allows pilots the freedom to fly without a mobile device
- Top speed of 45mph (72kph) allowing to go farther, faster
REMOTE CONTROLLER – NO NEED FOR PHONE
Included with EVO 2 is a smart controller featuring a built-in 3.3-inch OLED display, eliminating the need for a mobile device. With a four hour battery life and an ergonomic, compact design, pilots can easily pack and fly on the go.
CAMERA – 6K VIDEO , 10-12 BIT RECORDING, 1-INCH SENSOR
With EVO II Pro, photos have never looked so good. Re-experience every moment with exceptional low-light photography and time-lapse capabilities made possible with our 1-inch sensor. With an adjustable aperture from f/2.8-f/11, max ISO of 12,800, built-in HDR bracketing, and 20MP stills, pilots now have unmatched performance and flexibility
Professional film creators will find camera controls and features that they have come to expect as the industry standard. Capable of capturing 6K video up to 30fps and 4K video up to 60fps, our EVO II Pro features built-in HDR bracketing and HDR video, 10- 12 bit recording, H.265 codec, and A-LOG gamma curve
Featuring our new 6K 1-inch sensor, EVO II Pro gives users the highest quality pixels available on a foldable drone. Flexible and intuitive mission planning allows the pilot to create custom waypoints for any job. With SDK available soon for third-party integration, executing your mission is easier than ever.
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT MODES
Featuring an array of Intelligent Flight modes, EVO 2 also includes the most comprehensive and user-friendly obstacle avoidance system ever developed. Complete with 12 image sensors, EVO 2 allows you to be fully immersed within any activity while capturing every second of it.
- Dual-core powered object detection recognizes up to 64 subjects at once including people, vehicles, and animals
- 12 high performance optical image sensors create an omnidirectional 3D world for EVO 2 to navigate through
- Follow subjects autonomously around obstacles at high speeds using Autel’s patented Dynamic Track 2.0
- Gesture Control allows the pilot to command the aircraft hands-free and enable video recording, photo capture, and Intelligent Flight modes
|Max Speed||Standard: 15m/sLudicrous: 20m/s|
|Max Service Ceiling||7000m|
|Max Flight Time||Hover: 35minMoving: 40min|
|Transmission Type||FCC: 2.4GHz ALink|
|Max Transmission Distance||9km|
|Storage||Internal: 8GBMax SD: 128GB|
|Battery Type||LiPo 3s|
|Controller Screen||3.3in OLED 330 Nits|
|Sensing Type||12 Omnidirectional computer vision sensors|
|Detection Range||Forward: .5m – 40mBackward: .5m – 32m
Upward: .5m – 24m
Downward: .5m – 22m
Sides: .5m – 24m
|FOV||Forward: Horizontal 60° Vertical 80°Backward: Horizontal 60° Vertical 80°
Upward: Horizontal 60° Vertical 50°
Downward: Horizontal 60° Vertical 50°
|EVO II 8k||EVO II PRO 6k||EVO II DUAL|
|Sensor||Sony IMX586||Sony IMX383||FLIR Boson + IMX586|
|Max Resolution||Stills: 8000*6000Video: 7680*4320||Stills: 5472*3648Video: 5472*3076||Stills: 8000*6000IR: 640*512|
|10-Bit Log||Yes||Yes||Visible Only|
|Zoom||1-8x(4x lossless)||1-8x(4x lossless)||1-8x(4x lossless)|
|ISO Range||Video: 100 – 3200Photo: 100 – 3200||Video: 100 – 6400Photo:100 – 12800||Visual Light100 – 3200|