Collaboration of DroneDeploy with DJI Offers the New Solution
Great news for all construction enterprises! DroneDeploy, the best cloud software platform for commercial drones together with DJI, the leading manufacturer of drone and camera technology announced about the collaboration. Together, both companies created all-in-one UAV system which will cater the needs of construction enterprises.
Two companies developed the new Construction Mapping Package. Now it is available in the DJI’s online store. The package encompasses a one-year software subscription (Business and Pro), which fits the DJI Phantom 4, the DroneDeploy platform and some other drone accessories.
It stands to mention that drones that belong to the Phantom series set certain requirements for businesses that demand simple solutions for capturing detailed aerial data. Thanks to the collaboration with DroneDeploy company, they developed the new, powerful platform, which can be used with the aim to take data from the platforms of DJI. After that, users can turn it into actionable data for different businesses. The Construction Mapping Package offers an ideal and full mapping solution.
Through the use of this platform and different third-party tools, design coordinators and project managers can do the following things:
- Create the best, precise site surveys through the use of ground control platforms faster.
- Collect aerial data with the aim to enhance the quality control, monitor assets and reduce the percentage of risk on different job sites.
- Users can create the drone maps of job sites every week with the aim to keep tabs on the working process. Users can also share the results of monitoring between the members of one team faster.
- Drone maps can also be integrated with such software products as Autodesk, Box, Procore and others.
- According to the results of work, users can create smarter high-quality solutions.
Using this software solution, employees can easily fly the site, analyze 3D models together with high-resolution maps almost immediately. Yet still, it is also possible to bring maps on mobile devices and through the use of notes or photos, they can improve their on-site inspections. Collaboration between the members of one team is also much better now.
It stands to mention that this software product is in great request now. Many world-known construction enterprises use it in a combination with drone analysis tools in order to improve productivity, save working time and reduce the percentage of risk on job sites. One of such companies which makes boast of a successful use of DJI drones powered by the DroneDeploy platform is Brasfield & Gorrie, LLC. They say that this solution is their must have tool for monitoring site progress.
Below we publish the main features of the Construction Mapping Package:
- Sharable maps allow keeping tabs on the project.
- Capture images with DJI drones.
- Survey job sites.
- Through the use of any device one can measure areas, volumes or distance.
- Point clouds and 3D models.
- It is possible to export the data using CAD, BIM or GIS software products.
The package is presented for sale in the official online store of DJI.
Besides, if you want to buy drones in Dubai, welcome to our online store www.aeromotus.com . We are the leading authorized DJI partner, allowing all admirers of the products developed by this company to obtain them at the best price.