The backpack enables you to take your Parrot Disco, the Skycontroller 2 and the Cockpitglasses, extra batteries and accessories, everywhere…
The inside, in an EVA/polyester moulded material fits the Parrot Disco in the specific compartment perfectly adapted for the body and the wings.
2 dedicated compartments for the Skycontroller 2 and the Cockpitglasses.
3 additional batteries can be stored in specifically dedicated places and replacement parts and accessories in one compartment planned to that effect.
– Compact and protective design
– Lightweight construction
– Made of durable materials
– Molded inside panels adapted to the Parro Disco (with the streamlined hull)
– 2x dedicated compartments for the Skycontroller 2 and the Cockpitglasses
– 1x compartment with a zipped bag for the accessories and replacement parts (cables, charger…)
– 3x compartments for extra batteries
– 1x dedicated pocket for your tablet
– 1x zipped pocket for your personal belongings
– Durable and comfortable carrying handle
– Robust zipper
– Adjustable shoulder straps with chest strap
– Weight : 3Kg
– Dimensions : 38 x 20 x 70 cm
The MagArrow is engineered to simplify surveys that are difficult due to the various limitations of pilot-on-board surveys and ground surveys. The MagArrow is a robust yet flexible system that can adapt to changing field conditions and new user workflows. The MagArrow consists of an aerodynamic, light-weight carbon fiber shell with internal electronics including the MFAM™ magnetic sensors, GPS, and IMU. The MFAM™, a two sensor module inside the MagArrow is our most groundbreaking magnetometer yet, capable of highly precise measurements in an extremely lightweight and tiny package.