YUNEEC WARRANTY INFORMATION
Yuneec products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for the period identified in the following table.
One (1) Year:
- Breeze series
- Mantise series
- Typhoon series
- Tornado series
- Commercial drones series
- Ego Cruisers
- Refurbished products of these models
Six (6) months:
- All other accessories
All warranties are based on the original date of purchase. Yuneec’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at Yuneec’s sole discretion. Depending on the nature of the repair and in order to provide the fastest possible service to our customers, Yuneec may replace components under warranty rather than repair them. Replacements will have the same functionality and will be similar in appearance, but may have slight cosmetic differences. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability. Damage (including crash damage) resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. Yuneec assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Yuneec be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Please review the instructions carefully when using the products. Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees. IMPORTANT NOTE: Crash damage is NOT covered under warranty.
– Warranty Chart
- These conditions must be met for warranty service
- Product must not be tampered, modified, or been serviced by an unauthorized individual.
- Product must have been used in a normal manner as described in the owner’s manual.
- Serial number, labels, and tamper stickers must be intact with no signs of alteration.
- A valid proof of purchase must be submitted. Receipt or sales invoice.
- Conditions and situations that are not covered under warranty
- Crash caused by non-manufacture defects.
- Damage caused by anything but normal use as depicted in the user manual.
- Damage caused while flying with GPS disabled.
- Damage caused by modification, or alteration of the product.
- Damage caused by an unauthorized form of battery or charger.
- Damage caused by pilot error.
- Damage caused by improper setup.
- Damage caused by operating the unit in an unsafe environment.
- Damage caused by bad weather.
- Damage caused by using unauthorized replacement parts.
- Damage caused by using a defective, or low charged battery pack.
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (i.e. a mining areas, close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
- Damage caused by operating the product in an environment containing interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
To claim a warranty repair for a “fly away” the user must submit the telemetry data from the flight to Yuneec customer support. A certified technician will review the telemetry data and determine if the loss of flight control was due to equipment or software malfunction. Yuneec will not cover loss or damage due to user error. The manufacturer warranty covers all labor, parts and shipping. If the product(s) do not fall under warranty, Yuneec USA will advise the customer of the “not to exceed” cost of the repair (parts), labor, and shipping. Payment for repairs must be secured prior to repair work beginning.
DJI WARRANTY INFORMATION
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under local consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits we provide under the DJI Warranty Service are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have at law. The DJI Warranty Service is not intended to limit, modify or restrict your consumer guarantee rights in any way.
DJI agrees to repair or replace a product during the warranty period (see Warranty Period of Main Parts) subject to the conditions outlined below. If the problem is not covered under the DJI Warranty Service, you may have to pay for the cost of return delivery and testing the product. We’ll tell you beforehand if that is the case. If the to-be-repaired part is out of warranty while other parts are still in warranty, you may have to pay for the repair cost of this part.
1. You will only be eligible for our DJI Warranty Service where the following conditions are met:
a. The product must not have been subjected to abnormal or unauthorized used, as intended by the manufacturer during the warranty period.
b. No unauthorized disassembling, modification or installation has been performed on the product or a component.
c. Product labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show no signs of tampering or altering.
d. You provide a valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number (for DJI Direct Sales).
2. The following situations are not covered by the DJI Warranty Service:
a. Crash or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors.
b. Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
c. Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals.
d. Damage caused by unauthorized repair.
e. Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits, mismatch or misuse of battery and charger.
f. Damage caused by flights which did not follow the instruction manual recommendations.
g. Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong wind, rain, sand/dust storm, etc.)
h. Damage caused by operating the unit in an environment with electromagnetic
interference (i.e. a mining areas, close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
i. Damage caused by operating the unit in an environment suffering from interference with other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
j. Damage caused by operating the unit at a weight greater than the safe takeoff weight as specified by the instruction manuals.
k. Damage caused by a forced flight when components have aged or been damaged. l. Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.
m. Damage caused by operating the unit with a low charged or defective battery.
3. DJI Warranty Service repair process
a. Customers are responsible for shipping costs when sending product(s) in for return, repair or replacement under the DJI Warranty Service.
b. Technical staff of after-sales service centers will examine the returned product to identify the problem. If it is a quality problem with the product itself, DJI will accept test, material, labor, and delivery costs for sending the repaired product back to the customer.
c. If DJI determines that the product is not covered under the DJI Warranty Service, the customer will have to pay the cost of repair and return delivery prior to repairing or sending the product. Examination, material and labor costs will be charged according to the nature of the problem. We’ll tell the customer beforehand what the costs will be.
d. The customer can call a DJI authorized dealer or the DJI after-sales service center for more information about the DJI Warranty Service repair process.
e. Please note that products and components presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the products.
f. Please be aware that where the product is capable of retaining user-generated data, this may be lost during the repair process. We therefore recommend that you back up your data prior to any repair.
CUSTOMER PAID REPAIR SERVICE
DJI also provides our customers with an optional customer paid repair service for products that do not meet the conditions of our Warranty Service or which are not covered by the Consumer Guarantees. For the paid repair services we offer, you will be charged for diagnostics, labor, materials, tax, repair and delivery.
If you request not to proceed with these repair services, you will be liable for payment of return delivery of your product(s), as well as the cost of diagnosis. We will tell you what these costs will be, before you return a product to us for diagnosis.
Diagnosis is free of charge if the product is within the terms of DJI Warranty Service, Refund and Replacement Policy or is covered by the Consumer Guarantees.
1. Customer Paid Repair Service will include the following:
a. Products that are no longer covered under the DJI Warranty Service, Refund and Replacement Policy.
b. All other situations that do not meet with the conditions pursuant to the DJI Warranty Service, Refund and Replacement Policy or Consumer Guarantees (see details in Warranty service terms).
DJI GENERAL AFTER-SALES SERVICE FLOW
PARROT PROFESSIONAL WARRANTY INFORMATION
• Damage caused by improper use or misuse, bad handling of the product;
• Damage caused by an accidental collision or fall, the landing in an inadequate location, a
defective installation, a modification of the product, moisture, inadequate temperature, excessive pressure, strong wind, abrupt change of altitude, oxidation, liquid, dust, or sand infiltration, breakage, fall, use of inadequate voltage, loss of connection with the drone;
• Damage resulting from failure to update the product software;
• Loss or damage to your data by a Product;
• Defects if spare parts have been installed without following the recommendations and
instructions provided by Parrot in user guide, or if the product has been
customized by the user;
• Drones defects caused by repairs carried out by the user or an unauthorized third party;
• Drones defects due to the use of spare parts not supplied in the original packaging;
• Drones defects caused by any reasons other than a manufacturing defect;
• The gradual power loss of the Parrot rechargeable battery over time (if applies), which does not
constitute a material or a manufacturing defect;
• Damages of the drones caused by the use of the Product with battery weakly charged or defective;
• Damages of the drones caused by a forced flight whereas components of the Products were obsolete or
• Any uses of spare parts not approved and/or software not developed by Parrot;
• Collateral damage due or linked to a defective operation of the UAV product;
• Products returned with missing parts or partially repaired, or where the serial number has been
• Replacement of parts due to normal wear;
• Software and their updates;
• Damage due to the use of a software not provided by Parrot UAV Business Solutions;
• Modification of a drones in order to comply with regulations or with technical and safety
specifications of a country, or any specifications modified since the delivery of the UAV product;
• Any damage resulting from the non-compliance of the product to local specifications or
regulations applicable in a different country than the country of purchase;
• Product returned in inadequate packaging causing damage during the transportation to the
• Any events of force beyond the control of Parrot;
• Any installation or service elements associated with the installation or the action of uninstall of
• Damages caused by the drone flights that do not follow the user guide recommendations;
• Damages caused by the use of the UAV Products in an environment with electromagnetic waves
(mining area, areas surrounding relay mast, high voltage line, energy station, etc…);
• Damages caused by the use of the UAV’s Products in an environment with interferences with other