Thermal imaging is of high-value for Solar Inspection, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting, Search & Rescue and Construction – the Typhoon H Thermal provides you with a low-cost, high-performance thermal system for these applications. The Yuneec Typhoon H Thermal combines the award winning Typhoon H Hexacopter with the CGOET thermal imaging and RGB camera. While the Typhoon H provides useful functions for commercial use, the CGOET provides not only thermal images, but also low-light capability, designed for monitoring in twilight or dark environments. Both thermal and RGB images are simultaneously recorded to separate streams for ease of playback and editing.
Typhoon H Hexacopter طائرة بدون طيار حرارية
The proven Typhoon H is a safe Hexacopter system with 6 rotors. All 6 rotor arms can be folded for easy handling and compact transport of the copter. Thanks to the quick-release system, the assembly and disassembly of the propeller is easy and quick. Despite these simple actions, the high-performance propellers of the Typhoon H ensure agility, speed and direct implementation of control commands during flight. Thanks to the integrated 5-rotor mode, the copter switches from 6 to 5 rotors in the event of a rotor failure and can still be safely flown and landed. In addition, the Typhoon H has other security features, such as a manually adjustable virtual boundary that prevents the copter from flying too far or too close to you.
Autonomous flight modes allow you to recall pre-programmed tracking shots while focusing on the camera:
- Orbit Me: Typhoon H flies a circular path around you, keeping the camera trained on you the whole time.
- Point of Interest (POI): Select a subject and Typhoon H will orbit that subject autonomously.
- Journey Mode: Typhoon H will automatically go up and out, as far as 90 m, and capture the perfect aerial selfie.
- Follow Me / Watch Me: Follow Me ensures Typhoon H moves along with you. Watch Me tells Typhoon H to follow you while always pointing the camera at you wherever you go.
- Curve Cable Cam: Easily program an invisible route for Typhoon H to fly along. Typhoon H will fly between pre-set coordinates while independently controlling camera position.
- Return Home: Simply switch to Home Mode and Typhoon H will return and land within 8 m of you.
CGOET Thermal Imaging And Low-Light Camera
The CGOET is an innovative combination of 3-axis gimbal, thermal imaging camera and low-light camera. While the thermal imaging camera selectively measures the temperature in the image enabling it to display relative temperature differences, the low-light RGB camera has a 20 times higher sensitivity than the human eye and can still take excellent shots even in low light conditions. Both images are streamed live on your remote control at the same time, and can be viewed separately as a picture-in-picture or as an overlay. The CGOET gimbal is capable of continuous 360° yaw axis rotation. This unique feature, when combined with the H520 retractable landing gear, provides the operator with continuous 360 unobstructed camera view and the ability to continuously pan the camera without yawing the airframe.
ST16 All-in-One Transmitter
The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
Scope Of Delivery
The Typhoon H with CGOET includes: Typhoon H hexacopter, CGOET thermal imaging and low-light camera, ST16 remote control, 1 battery, user manual and accessories.
Everything At A Glance
- Typhoon H with CGOET Thermal and RGB camera
- Temperature measurement and display
- Various color spectra allow an accurate visualization of heat sources
- Adjustable temperature detection scale to focus on relevant areas
- Gimbal mounted IR for smooth detection display
- Large IR sensor detects greater detail in the dark than the human eye and is ideal for surveillance
- Thermal and available light recorded simultaneously, so video is frame-accurate in playback with embedded timecode
- Intel® RealSense™ technology with automatic obstacle and collision avoidance system availablable separatly
- Including ST16 controller with integrated Android operating system
- Diverse, versatile and intelligent flight modes (Orbit, POI, Journey, Curve Cable Cam, Follow Me, Return Home)
- Quick and easy switching between individual applications
- Increased flight safety thanks to the 5-rotor mode – Flight safety is maintained even when automatically switching from 6 to 5 rotors whenever a motor fails
- Retractable landing gear and arms for convenient transport
- Cooling system for flights at high temperatures
- Capable of flying even in strong winds
- Team mode with Typhoon Wizard and ST16
- Easy to maintain and handle
- Small parts are available as spare parts
- Compatible with the CGO3+ camera
|Dimensions:||480 x 425 x 295 mm|
|Battery:||4S 14,8V 5400mAh LiPo|
|Max. Flying Altitude:||122 m (preset)|
|Max. Rate Of Ascent:||5 m/s|
|Max. Rate Of Descent:||3 m/s|
|Max. Rotation Angle:||35°|
|Camera Dimensions:||81 x 108 x 138 mm|
|ISO Range:||100 – 12800|
|Shutter Speed:||1/30 – 1/8000s|
|Video Resolution:||1920 x 1080p / 30 FPS|
|Photo Format:||JPEG, TIFF (14bit RAW)|
|FOV, diagonal:||Low-light camera: 90° // thermal imaging camera: 71°|
|FOV, horizontal:||Thermal imaging camera: 56°|
|Sensitivity:||< 50 mK|
|Thermal Imaging Camera:||uncooled VOx microbolometer|
|LWIR Wave Length:||8 – 14 μm|
|Temperature Measuring Range:||-10° – 180°|
|Number of Channels:||16|
|Controller Battery:||3,6 V 8700 mAh 31,32 Wh Li-Ion|
|Transmission Distance Range (Optimum Conditions):||Up to 1,6 km|
|Video Link Resolution:||HD 720p|
|Video Link Frequency Band:||5,8 GHz WiFi|
|Tactile and Audio Feedback:||Yes|
|Telemetry Data on Screen:||Yes|