Our rugged, built-to-last, professional multispectral sensor for agricultural drone mapping. Now ready to integrate with DJI SkyPort enabled drones. The DJI SkyPort kits include everything needed for integrating RedEdge-MX with the M300, M200 V1 and V2, and the M210 V1 and V2 drones. However, Integration with DJI M210 RTK drone has not been validated, therefore we cannot ensure compatibility.
RedEdge-MX is a professional multispectral sensor for agriculture. It captures both the spectral bands required for basic crop health indexes and additional bands to power further analytics. It gives you optimized GSD (resolution), a downwelling light sensor, a global shutter, RGB color images aligned with all bands, GigE Ethernet connectivity, removable Wi-Fi attachments, and platform-agnostic data and integration.
Through the DJI SkyPort adapter, mounting and powering both the Altum and RedEdge-MX is simple and quick. Need to switch out a sensor? Simply twist the quick connect mount and remove the sensor. Ready to fly again? Twist the mount back in place and you are ready to go.
Our rugged, built-to-last, professional multispectral sensor for agricultural drone mapping. Same technology as RedEdge-M, now ready to integrate with DJI SkyPort enabled drones.
- Five narrow band multispectral sensors.
- Capture plant health images and RGB (color) images in one flight.
- High image resolution; 8 cm/pixel at 400 ft (120 m).
- Single SD card stores all images with geotags.
- DLS 2 with embedded GPS for easier integration, enhanced light calibration.
- Chlorophyll Map: The red edge spectral band is the star here, working in conjunction with the other bands to provide a more accurate measure of
not just plant vigor but plant health.
- NDVI Layer: This commonly known index compares the reflectance of the red band with that of the near-infrared band. However, this index alone provides limited information.
- Digital Surface Model: A DSM is an astonishingly advantageous tool in any agronomist’s arsenal, primarily because of its use in evaluating surface properties and water flow.
- RGB Image: RedEdge-MX features global shutters for distortion-free images, including narrowband red, green, and blue bands for RGB color images that when processed are aligned to all visible and non-visible bands and vegetation indices.
RedEdge-MX is action-ready, integrating seamlessly no matter the platform.
It has a compact design and is lightweight to work with as many drone models as possible. See integration kits available.