DOUBLE THE SPECTRAL RESOLUTION.
HALF THE HASSLE.
THE NEW REDEDGE-MX BLUE SENSOR
The performance you rely on from RedEdge-MX with a new coastal blue band, a new green band, and three new bands in the red to red-edge region of the spectrum. Combined with the bands in RedEdge-MX, the 10 bands in the Dual Camera System enable direct comparison between satellite and drone data. Already have a RedEdge-M or RedEdge-MX? Buy the new RedEdge-MX blue kit and get double the spectral resolution.
DIRECT DATA COMPARISON BETWEEN SATELLITE AND DRONE IMAGERY
- Synchronized capture of all 10 bands for pixel aligned imagery
- Standard 12 bit TIFF file outputs with embedded metadata for full access to raw data
- Combined Downwelling Light Sensor and GPS for streamlined integration, accurate ambient light calibration. Only one DLS required.
- Radiometrically calibrated spectral imagers for precise, repeatable measurements
- Global shutters on all 10 lenses for distortion-free results on every platform
- Comes standard with fixed bracket and quick-mount connector for easy integration
- Compare imagery directly with Landsat and Sentinel satellite data
- Data is easily processed using Pix4D, Agisoft, and other MicaSense data partners
- Double the bands for double the analytical capabilities
- Monitor shallow water environments with the new coastal blue aerosol band
- Perform detailed analysis on chlorophyll efficiency with new red, green, and two new red edge bands strategically located on the red edge slope
RedEdge-MX Dual Camera System Specifications
(Two sensors, Dual Cam Mount, DLS2, and cable)
|Dimensions||8.7cm x 12.3cm x 7.6cm (3.4in x 4.8in x 3.0in)|
|External Power||4.2 V DC – 15.8 V DC|
|Power Input||8.0/16.0W (nominal, peak)
Provided through Dual Camera Mount
|Spectral Bands||Coastal blue 444(28)*, blue 475(32), green 531(14)*, green 560(27), red 650(16)*, red 668(14), red edge 705(10)*, red edge 717(12), red edge 740(18)*, NIR 842(57)|
|RGB Color Output||3.6 MP (global shutter, aligned with all bands)|
|Sensor Resolution||1280 x 960 (1.2 MP per EO band)|
|Ground Sample Distance (GSD):||8 cm per pixel (per band) at 120 m (~400 ft) AGL|
|Capture Rate||1 capture per second (all bands), 12-bit RAW|
|Interfaces||Serial, 10/100/1000 ethernet, removable Wi-Fi, external trigger, GPS, SDHC|
|Field of View||47.2° HFOV|
|Heat||0-40C ambient (no airflow); 0-50C ambient with
|Triggering Options||Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO, serial, and Ethernet options), manual capture mode|
Flying with two cameras is as easy as flying with one. This solution is compatible with a wide range of aircraft, from large fixed wings to small multirotors, and comes standard with an integration kit for DJI drones.
Because the two cameras are both versions of RedEdge-MX, flight planning and data processing can be done with industry-standard tools like Pix4D and Agisoft.
Double the bands mean double the analytical capabilities. This solution captures synchronized, pixel-aligned imagery which allows the bands from both cameras to be used interchangeably for the creation of more indices.