Date: February 2-5 2020 Where: Dubai
You will learn best practices for capturing RGB images and creating, managing, analyzing, and sharing 2D and 3D representations of reality. A series of hands-on exercises will demonstrate how to work effectively with the Pix4Dmapper solution.
Best practices for planning, flying, organizing, and merging projects will be covered. In addition, we will discuss troubleshooting methods and highlight the Quality Report.
We will also review processing options for point cloud generation and strategies to produce cleaner point clouds, in addition, to clean up “noise” when necessary.
By registering for this workshop you are eligible to receive a 50% discount on the Pix4D Certification exam.
Public: from beginners to experienced users with Pix4Dmapper.
Content: we will cover topics of beginner to advanced levels.
- Produce accurate 2D and 3D georeferenced representations of reality, including orthomosaics and 3D models
- Acquire accurate measurements
- Share your deliverables with stakeholders
- Articulate knowledge of large project image acquisition.
- Understand the theory of georeferencing as well as accuracy validation.
- Process a project, articulate deliverable quality, and understand sharing capabilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose errors.
- Understand sources of point cloud noise within a Pix4D project.
- Streamline data selection & rayCloud navigation.
- Review Point Cloud Classification steps, with focus on Ground and Road Surface classes.