Training & certification ( in person / virtual )
This commercial drone flight training is aimed at providing the attendees the highest standards of knowledge in use of Commercial Drones for different use cases like Surveying, Mapping, Inspections, Surveillance and Scouting missions.
Recommended for all audiences.
Duration: 1 to 2 days (in person /virtual)
- Classroom Knowledge classes & Field training.
- M300 Drone Introduction and Specifications.
- M300 Drone / Payload Installation, Configuration & Setup.
- Introducing the Pilot app.
- Settings and Manual Flight Display and Functions with Matrice 300RTK and Payloads.
- Mission Planning and Configuration of Mission Parameters.
- Mission Planning (Mapping Mission, Linear Mission, Waypoint Mission etc.)
- Import/export of KML, maps, missions, routes.
- Execute a photogrammetry mission and data capture.
- Multiple flight plans and execution of missions and practice.
- Questions & Answers.
- Proficiency Knowledge Test & Certification.
Training Rates: this can be provided upon request based on the number of attendees.
Certificate type: M300 Drone Commercial Drone Flight Specialist