A standard telephoto prime for the Hasselblad H system, the HC 210mm f/4 Lens is characterized by an improved shutter unit that permits working with shutter speeds up to 1/2000 sec, with flash sync available at all speeds. The narrow perspective of this lens is ideal for a variety of applications, ranging from portraiture to landscape, and its noticeable compacting of perspective benefits working with shallow depth of field techniques to isolate subject matter. Additionally, this 210mm f/4 also employs an internal focusing design with full-time manual focus override for intuitive handling and greater control when working with selective focus techniques.
- Updated HC 210mm f/4 lens features an improved central shutter unit that offers a faster shutter speed range of up to 1/2000 sec with flash sync available at all speeds. This lens is demarcated by an orange dot, and also features a more robust design that has been tested for up to 1,000,000 actuations.
- A prime telephoto lens with a 19° angle of view, this lens is suitable for a variety of applications ranging from portraiture to landscape, and produces a characteristic compacted perspective that pairs well with shallow depth of field focusing techniques.
- Using an internal focusing design, this AF lens maintains its overall length during operation and also features manual focus override for increased control when focusing as close as 5.9′ away. Depth of field and distance scales are also featured in the design to aid in pre-focusing and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
- Hasselblad H System
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/45
- Improved Shutter Unit, 1/2000 Sec Sync
- Construction: 10 Elements / 6 Groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 5.9′
- Internal Focusing with MF Override
- Front Filter Thread: 77mm