Professional Multispectral Sensor Kit
- Captures five narrow spectral bands
- Generates plant health indexes and RGB (color) images from one flight
- Designed for easy and flexible integration
- Calibrated for precise, repeatable measurements
- Built to last with no moving parts
- Operates in temperatures up to 50℃ or 122℉
Kit includes: RedEdge-M, Downwelling Light Sensor (DLS), GPS/Mag module, Calibrated Reflectance Panel, and hard carrying case.
- Chlorophyll Map: The red edge spectral band is the star here, working in conjunction with the other bands to provide a more accurate measure of not just plant vigor but plant health.
- NDVI Layer: This commonly known index compares the reflectance of the red band with that of the near-infrared band. However, this index alone provides limited information.
- Digital Surface Model: A DSM is an astonishingly advantageous tool in any agronomist’s arsenal, primarily because of its use in evaluating surface properties and water flow.
- RGB Image: RedEdge-M features global shutters for distortion-free images, including narrowband red, green, and blue bands for RGB color images that when processed are aligned to all visible and non-visible bands and vegetation indices.